Sunday, January 20, 2008

My blog is moving!

My blog is moving to the following address: http://web.mac.com/camibhere/beautiful_world/Welcome.html

I would like to say thank you to my readers. Nearly 11,800 views from all over the world (see the map at the very bottom of this page)...thanks for subscribing - thanks for sharing in my scrapbooking fun, the many, many photos of my kiddos....my passions, my life. I love sharing with you and I hope you'll follow me on over to the new blog. It is still in the works, but please let me know if you stop by to check it out by leaving me a comment. At the beginning of February I will be giving away some Rusty Pickle loot so make sure you change your bookmarks or subscribe to my new blog.

I am doing some brainstorming about some podcasts, but I must get all my ducks in a row before I dive head first into that.