Monday, November 12, 2007

Scrappers Holiday Planner

The unveiling of the Scrappers Holiday Planner (digi kit) peaked a lot of interest at Dragon Flaire Studios tonight - and at a price of $3.75, I would say that you can't go wrong. You can't buy a planner for that - plus, it's WAY more fun to make one! It's a gorgeous kit designed by Jenna Nelson. I was asked to create a hybrid planner using this kit and Jenna has my pics on her blog: little bird design digitals She also has links to the gallery where other designers posted their planners for the big kick off tonight. Claudine Hellmuth was there for a chat and as chat's usually go...the posts were flying faster than I could keep up with. lol

Hope you all have had a good start to the week!
Cami

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I tried and tried but never did manage to get in to the chat. :( Saw your planner on the blog though. Very nice!